DUELME: Dutch Electronic Lexicon of Multiword ExpressionsSummary
DUELME is an electronic lexicon that contains more than 5,000 Dutch multiword expressions (MWEs). The DUELME lexicon is suitable for theoretical research on multiword expressions as well as for use in NLP systems. Multiword expressions with similar syntactic patterns are grouped in equivalence classes. Semantic restrictions on variable arguments are encoded. A search interface for this database is available hereBackground
DuELME (Dutch Electronic Lexicon of Multiword Expressions) is one of the results of the project Identification and Representation of Multiword Expressions (IRME) and contains lexical descriptions of over 5,000 multiword expressions (MWEs). The lexical descriptions boast to be highly theory- and implementation-neutral. The lexicon is primarily intended for the use in various NLP systems.
The DuELME-LMF project has been carried out within the CLARIN-NL programme. It is based on the IRME project funded by STEVIN and hosted by the INL. If you wish to obtain the complete lexicon in XML format, please contact the the Dutch-Flemish HLT Agency (TST-Centrale); an initiative of the Dutch Language Union.
- Project leader: prof.dr. J.E.J.M. Odijk (Utrecht University)
- CLARIN center: Institute for Dutch Lexicology (INL)
- Help contact : email@example.com
- Web-sites: http://duelme.clarin.inl.nl/
- User scenario's (screencasts, screenshots): n.a.
- Manual: http://duelme.clarin.inl.nl/documentation.php
- Tool/Service link: http://duelme.clarin.inl.nl/search.php, http://hdl.handle.net/10032/00-B1C8-4476-53DC-4DED-9, http://hdl.handle.net/10032/a7705dcef39f44a76e1f1b2644a60729 (metadata)
- Data link: (in VLO) http://catalog.clarin.eu/vlo/record?fq=collection:TST-Centrale&docId=hdl...
- Publications: Gregoire, N. (2009), Untangling Multiword Expressions. A study on the representation and variation of Dutch multiword expressions, PhD thesis, University of Utrecht.