FESLI: Functional elements in Specific Language ImpairmentSummary
Tool for the quantitative and qualitative comparison of the acquisition of functional elements (morphological inflection, articles, pronouns etcetera) in a corpus with data from monolingual and bilingual children (Dutch - Turkish) with and without Specific Language Impairment (SLI).Background
The FESLI-data come from two NWO-sponsored projects: BiSLI and Variflex. The numbers of children included in the resources are:
- 12 bilingual children without language impairment (SLI)
- 25 monolingual children with SLI
- 20 bilingual children with SLI
- Project leader: Prof.dr. Fred Weerman (University of Amsterdam)
- CLARIN center: Meertens Institute
- Help contact: n.a.
- Web-sites: n.a.
- User scenario's (Demonstration (Dutch)): http://dev.clarin.nl/sites/default/files/FESLI%20Demonstrator%20scenario...
- Manual: http://dev.clarin.nl/sites/default/files/FESLI%20User%20manual.pdf
- Tool/Service link: http://yago.meertens.knaw.nl/apache/Fesli/
- Publications: n.a.